The elected and appointed officials who serve the Town of Gervais are a dedicated group who put serving the public above all else. We are committed to providing exceptional citizen service at all times.
Thank you for visiting our website.
Election Judge Responsibilities
- Open and close the polls
- Register and sign in voters
- Another bullet
- Distribute and collect ballots
- Operate voting equipment
- Record and certify the vote totals
Desirable Election Judge Qualities
- Able to communicate clearly with voters
- Comfortable working with and serving a diverse population
- Physical and emotional stamina
- Attention to detail
- Simple math skills
- Fluency in a second language
Full-day (6 a.m. to approximately 9 p.m.) or part-time shifts (6 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 2 p.m. to approximately 9 p.m.) are available. Election Judge assignments are made by the Elections Department. Each precinct is assigned four to 12 judges, depending on the needs of the election.