Welcome to the Town of Gervais


Where do I go to fill out an employment application for the City of Gervais?

Apply at Human Resources Employment Office, 1225 Lady Street (corner of Lady and Sumter) from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. A resume may be submitted with a fully completed application.

Where can I find a Freedom of Information Request form?

The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is the law that allows individuals to gain access to public records. Learn more at South Carolina Code of Laws_Unannotated_Current through the end of the 2014 Session.

How can I obtain a pet license?

City ordinance requires all City residents to have their pets licensed annually. To obtain a license, owners must provide proof of vaccination as required by state law. License fees are reduced for pets which have been spayed or neutered. For more information, please call Gervais Animal Services at 888-888-8888.

How do I report a complaint or act of discrimination about the ADA (American with Disability Act)?

If you want to report an issue regarding accessibility to a City facility or believe you have been discriminated against because of your disability under the ADA, please contact the ADA Coordinator at 888-888-8888.

How do I report a claim or an after-hours sewer back up or water line break?

For any sewer back-up or water-line break issues, please contact Customer Care at 888-888-8888 or 1-888-88-8888, after hours. A live person will be available to take your call 24/7.
If you have a potential claim against the City of Gervais, please call Companion Property & Casualty at 888-888-8888 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays and weekends.